Cheryl Carson is a popular speaker and writer. Her landmark book, Forgiveness: The Healing Gift We Give Ourselves, came as a result of her own intense struggle to learn how to forgive. Her experiences and the ensuing search for answers provided catalysts for change in her own life, as well as a desire to share the newly found, life-changing perspectives with others.
Some of my favorite quotes:
- Blessed are those who give without remembering and who receive without forgetting.
- Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.... It's about learning to dance in the rain.
- Love lives in happy hearts.
- "The greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions, and not on our circumstances." ---Martha Washington
- "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." ---Theodore Roosevelt
- "For everything you have missed, you have gained something else." ---Emerson
- "My greatest skill is to want but little." ---Thoreau
My favorite song:
- "Look to the Day" by John Rutter
NEW Article! A Treasure beyond Measure, a Gift without Price
If you receive an "error" message while trying to access a page, simply click the refresh button.